Start your exciting career with us!
Mobile Application Developer
Mobile Application Developer (Android/IOS)
- Involve throughout mobile application development life cycle, from design, develop testing and release
- Contribute exceptional programming skills to develop highly innovative consumer-based mobile products
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality compact code
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS and Android platforms
- Unit-test developed code for usability, general reliability and elegance
- Create hybrid responsive mobile applications using Angular and Ionic
- Leverages native API’s for deep integrations with both iOS and Android platforms
- Recommends technologies and standards that will help the apps
- Diagnoses and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement new mobile functionality
- Work on bug-fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Contribute to team effort, to willingly assist and support in area of knowledge and expertise to colleagues, if needed.
- Must be able to conceptualize app storyboards into a working mobile app while integrating animation, sprites, audio, video and graphical assets
- Understand clients’ goals and objectives in order to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines.
- In-depth knowledge with ReactNative development
- Strong knowledge in Android/iOS development (Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective C)
- Proficiency on integrating with third-party APIs and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with Continous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience in automated testing (Jest)
- Proficiency with project management tools (Redmine, Jira, Wikis)
- Understanding of Apple and Google’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Coding knowledge with XML, HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency in Code Versioning Tool (GIT)
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Knowledge in software unit testing and tools
- Experience creating Universal Binaries for iOS (combined iPhone and iPad apps).
- Proficiency with Android SDK.
- Candidate must reach at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Must have published one or more iOS apps OR android in the app store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills with an understanding of the software development business
- Strong problem solving skill with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives
- Organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment
- Results-driven and with keen attention to details
- Proven experience and skill in client-server technologies, and cluster architectures and deployments
- Stress and time management skills
- Minimum 1 year experience writing application with React.Js, with solid
- Understanding of best practices in React.
- Experience working in an agile development life cycle (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our growing team, please send your applications to [email protected] and include the following requirements:
- Portfolio/Link of portfolio
Know more about how we hire and what to expect.
Candidates for the positions available may have greater chance on a favorable outcome when their credentials, expertise and skills match the qualifications required in the position they are applying for.
Applications made by candidates were carefully and diligently reviewed by professionals to find the right candidates on our job vacancies.
Gauging the skills and knowledge of a candidate is strongly essential in order to know how well they can perform their responsibilities.
Interviews intend to know more about the candidates and to assure we employ people who will grow, develop and contribute to the organization’s success. Procedures will be followed in terms of interviewing such as; phone interview, technical presentation and final interview.
If selected upon careful deliberation, Human Resources Personnel will contact the candidate as soon as possible for the proposed offer. Candidates must keep in touch with the HR Personnel for negotiations if there are any.
Once the offer was signed by the candidate and requirements were complied, the candidate for the position will be deployed and will be guided by the awesome teams in the company!