- PSD to HTML Slices and prepares images for web use in a responsive website design environment.
- Experience with “mobile first” design.
- Experience with UX and UI principles and best practices related to digital design.
- Creating plans and designing the User Interface Design (UID).
- Assisting Marketing Department with creative concept and collaterals.
- Ensuring the coding standards are met; optimizing the web architectures for navigability and accessibility, and ensuring the website and databases are being backed up.
- Knowledge of Online Advertising and Rich Media Banners, including best practices and limitations.
- Design high-end, clean, functional interactive web and digital creative elements to drive overall brand and marketing campaign objectives and ensure efficient and visually compelling customer experience that results in high conversion and sales.
- Conceptualize, design and optimize marketing websites, emails, landing pages and forms.
- Participate in scrum meetings.
- Maintain workplace confidentiality.
- Inspire, and motivate teammates to reach greatness.
- Bachelor’s degree, in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field of study, with an emphasis on web and interactive design.
- 3 – 5 years of design experience in a digital or retail environment desired.
- Foundation and basic understanding of PHP.
- Understanding of core User Experience Design principles and best practices that create highly converting website results.
- Thorough knowledge of visual design principles, responsive web design, interactive design, graphic design, layout, typography, color, icon development, corporate identity and branding.
- Familiar with cross-platform/browser issues, graphic file formats for web, and image optimization.
- Knowledgeable with Responsive Web Design is a big advantage.
- Proficient in Design software such as Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator.
- Experience developing visual treatments that work across channels (Web, email, banners, print) that drive user action and conversion.
- Subversion Source Control.
Experienced in these topics is a plus but not required:
- PHP Laravel Framework
- Adobe After Effects/ Premiere
- Professional experience at high-traffic, consumer web sites.
- Ability to manage multiple design projects on tight deadlines and accustomed to fast-paced production within an efficient workflow environment.
- Organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our growing team, please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following requirements: