Mobile Application Developer (Android/IOS)
- Involve throughout mobile application development life cycle, from design, develop testing and release
- Contribute exceptional programming skills to develop highly innovative consumer-based mobile products
- Participate in software code reviews to ensure the creation of high quality compact code
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS and Android platforms
- Unit-test developed code for usability, general reliability and elegance
- Create hybrid responsive mobile applications using Angular and Ionic
- Leverages native API’s for deep integrations with both iOS and Android platforms
- Recommends technologies and standards that will help the apps
- Diagnoses and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement new mobile functionality
- Work on bug-fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Contribute to team effort, to willingly assist and support in area of knowledge and expertise to colleagues, if needed.
- Must be able to conceptualize app storyboards into a working mobile app while integrating animation, sprites, audio, video and graphical assets
- Understand clients’ goals and objectives in order to develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines.
- In-depth knowledge with ReactNative development
- Strong knowledge in Android/iOS development (Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective C)
- Proficiency on integrating with third-party APIs and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with Continous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Experience in automated testing (Jest)
- Proficiency with project management tools (Redmine, Jira, Wikis)
- Understanding of Apple and Google’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Coding knowledge with XML, HTML and CSS.
- Proficiency in Code Versioning Tool (GIT)
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Knowledge in software unit testing and tools
- Experience creating Universal Binaries for iOS (combined iPhone and iPad apps).
- Proficiency with Android SDK.
- Candidate must reach at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Must have published one or more iOS apps OR android in the app store
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills with an understanding of the software development business
- Strong problem solving skill with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives
- Organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment
- Results-driven and with keen attention to details
- Proven experience and skill in client-server technologies, and cluster architectures and deployments
- Stress and time management skills
- Minimum 1 year experience writing application with React.Js, with solid
- Understanding of best practices in React.
- Experience working in an agile development life cycle (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our growing team, please send your applications to [email protected] and include the following requirements:
- Portfolio/Link of portfolio