Full Stack Developer
- Development of a new web application according to the business requirements from the clients.
- Maintenance of a deployed web application according to the change specifications requested by the clients.
- Helps in monitoring a deployed web application until fully turnover to the clients.
- Preparation of the technical documentation, operation manuals, and training materials.
- Collaborate with the team to solve problems and produce innovative solutions.
- Helps in code debugging, code review and planning tasks.
- Development of test scripts for automation.
- Participate in scrum meetings.
- Maintain workplace confidentiality.
- Inspire, and motivate teammates to reach greatness.
- Develop and maintain large, complex, and feature-rich web application with React.
- Assist in the definition of application.
- Transform prototype designs into functional user interfaces.
- Research new technologies and approaches to better improve application code
- Involve throughout mobile application development life cycle, from design, develop, testing and release
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS and Android platforms
- Leverages native API’s for deep integrations with both iOS and Android platforms
- 3+ years of PHP development experience
- Strong knowledge in PHP Laravel framework
- Has understanding in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experienced with LAMP / WAMP / XAMP / MAMP
- Experienced with Composer and NPM / Bower
- Experienced with MySQL preferred and/or maintaining SQL Server databases on high traffic servers, including schema design and query optimization
- Solid understanding of common security practices including XSS and preventing SQL injections
- Linux command line
- Experience in Bootstrap and/or other responsive frameworks
- Experience with CSV / XML parsing
- Background worker / Cron jobs
- Experience creating Universal Binaries for iOS (combined iPhone and iPad apps)
- Strong knowledge in Android/iOS development (Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective C)
- Proficiency with Android SDK
Experienced in these topics is a plus but not required:
- Experienced with Apache / Nginx / Lighttpd
- Experienced with AngularJS / VueJS
- Experienced in writing and consuming RESTful Web Services / Web API
- Experience with Team Found Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Online (VSO)
- Experience with Git code repository
- Experience with the Agile Scrum methodology
- Ubuntu Linux
- Candidate must reach at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience at high-traffic, consumer web sites
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives
- Organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment
- Proven experience and skill in client-server technologies, and cluster architectures and deployments
- Minimum 1 year experience writing application with React.Js, with solid Understanding of best practices in React.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our growing team, please send your applications to [email protected] and include the following requirements:
- Portfolio/Link of portfolio