Start your exciting career with us!
Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
- Development of a new web application according to the business requirements from the clients.
- Maintenance of a deployed web application according to the change specifications requested by the clients.
- Helps in monitoring a deployed web application until fully turnover to the clients.
- Preparation of the technical documentation, operation manuals, and training materials.
- Collaborate with the team to solve problems and produce innovative solutions.
- Helps in code debugging, code review and planning tasks.
- Development of test scripts for automation.
- Participate in scrum meetings.
- Maintain workplace confidentiality.
- Inspire, and motivate teammates to reach greatness.
- Develop and maintain large, complex, and feature-rich web application with React.
- Assist in the definition of application.
- Transform prototype designs into functional user interfaces.
- Research new technologies and approaches to better improve application code
- Involve throughout mobile application development life cycle, from design, develop, testing and release
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS and Android platforms
- Leverages native API’s for deep integrations with both iOS and Android platforms
- 3+ years of PHP development experience
- Strong knowledge in PHP Laravel framework
- Has understanding in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experienced with LAMP / WAMP / XAMP / MAMP
- Experienced with Composer and NPM / Bower
- Experienced with MySQL preferred and/or maintaining SQL Server databases on high traffic servers, including schema design and query optimization
- Solid understanding of common security practices including XSS and preventing SQL injections
- Linux command line
- Experience in Bootstrap and/or other responsive frameworks
- Experience with CSV / XML parsing
- Background worker / Cron jobs
- Experience creating Universal Binaries for iOS (combined iPhone and iPad apps)
- Strong knowledge in Android/iOS development (Java/Kotlin, Swift/Objective C)
- Proficiency with Android SDK
Experienced in these topics is a plus but not required:
- Experienced with Apache / Nginx / Lighttpd
- Experienced with AngularJS / VueJS
- Experienced in writing and consuming RESTful Web Services / Web API
- Experience with Team Found Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Online (VSO)
- Experience with Git code repository
- Experience with the Agile Scrum methodology
- Ubuntu Linux
- Candidate must reach at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering or equivalent
- Professional experience at high-traffic, consumer web sites
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to think quickly and offer alternatives
- Organized, goal-oriented, motivated self-starter who can work well in a team environment
- Proven experience and skill in client-server technologies, and cluster architectures and deployments
- Minimum 1 year experience writing application with React.Js, with solid Understanding of best practices in React.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our growing team, please send your applications to [email protected] and include the following requirements:
- Portfolio/Link of portfolio
Know more about how we hire and what to expect.
Candidates for the positions available may have greater chance on a favorable outcome when their credentials, expertise and skills match the qualifications required in the position they are applying for.
Applications made by candidates were carefully and diligently reviewed by professionals to find the right candidates on our job vacancies.
Gauging the skills and knowledge of a candidate is strongly essential in order to know how well they can perform their responsibilities.
Interviews intend to know more about the candidates and to assure we employ people who will grow, develop and contribute to the organization’s success. Procedures will be followed in terms of interviewing such as; phone interview, technical presentation and final interview.
If selected upon careful deliberation, Human Resources Personnel will contact the candidate as soon as possible for the proposed offer. Candidates must keep in touch with the HR Personnel for negotiations if there are any.
Once the offer was signed by the candidate and requirements were complied, the candidate for the position will be deployed and will be guided by the awesome teams in the company!